Cisco Account Manager - SP Majors in Seattle, Washington
Account Manager - Service Provider - Mid Market Majors
We have enabled service providers to transform the experience, transform the business and transform the architecture with new capabilities. We use our assets to tackle our Service Provider's critical challenges. Do you want to help with lead this change?
What You'll Do
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the vision, transformation and business outcomes with your major accounts, as well as hunting for new business across under penetrated divisions.
As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for driving the strategic and day to day sales & operational goals for the accounts while working with your engineering and product sales specialists.
Specific duties will include:
· This Senior Account Manager role involves positioning and promoting our Data Center, Telco and Cable solutions and value proposition, the development and expansion of opportunities, crafting new and reinforcing existing director and executive relationships.
· The ideal candidate possesses strategic technical knowledge, and can succeed leading cross functional teams of sales, services, engineering and product development members to win new SP solutions.
· Develop and execute sales strategy and tactics that improve Cisco opportunity within the customer environment
· Along with developing sales strategy, opportunity qualification and securing customer budgets, this position requires accurate forecasting.
Who You'll Work With
· Must have both the sales skills and technical knowledge to make presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process. Direct customer contact will comprise a significant portion of the job
· Will be responsible for closing deals to achieve annual sales quota.
· Effectively working with other Cisco internal organizations (e.g. Sales Engineering, Business Unit, Engineering, Finance, Supply Chain) to drive customer requirements needed to achieve customer and Cisco business outcomes
Who You Are
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who feels deep pride in collaborating with customers, teammates, and supporting internal organizations to drive positive business outcomes for Cisco and our customers. Creating a positive culture with priority on integrity, team, enabling the success of others, and achieving goals is paramount. Experience and track record of success selling to large Service Providers. If you have experience and the desire to succeed in these areas this is the opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
· BS or equivalent
· 10+ years selling solutions to planning, engineering and operations organizations at named accounts (preferably large service provider)
· Demonstrated track record managing significant booking/revenue responsibility and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals
· Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally
· Adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals
· Excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference. Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
· We connect everything - people, process, data, and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education, and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.