Cisco Senior Technical Leader in San Jose, California
Senior Technical Leader
Location: San Jose, California, US
Area of Interest Engineer - Network
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Internet of Everything, Networking
Job Id 1231079
What You’ll Do
Cisco’s Customer Experience Design Group is looking for an exceptionally technical, creative, and talented Technical Leader to work with our team of UX designers and UI engineers. The Senior Technical Leader is responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the team’s projects, working with UX leadership to identify and implement innovative technologies. Using a hands-on approach, the Leader will guide all developers to attain the team’s strategic goals.
Who You’ll Work With
You will be part of an innovative experience design team responsible for overhauling the way customers and partners interact with Cisco. Our team develops forward-looking applications, solutions and services across cloud, desktop, and mobile platforms. This is a unique opportunity to drive an innovative technical roadmap for next generation applications and cloud services in big data analytics, machine learning, and advanced visualization.
Who You Are
You have in-depth knowledge of modern development practices and frameworks, with a proven track record of leading, building, and delivering successful software projects across a range of modern technologies. You have experience delivering prototypes and MVPs on an accelerated timeline, as well as a hands-on ability to lead software projects and mentor junior engineers. You love solving problems, enjoy collaborating and communicating with internal and external team members, and are adept at overseeing the technical setup for projects, tools, and infrastructure.
Ideally, you would also be familiar with:
• Continuous integration processes and tools
• Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
• 3D, AR, and VR development
• Mobile, iOS and Android
• Wiring front-end prototypes to back-end APIs
• Working closely with a user experience team
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.