Cisco Client Executive - Oracle in San Jose, California
CE Job Description - Oracle
What You'll Do
The Client Executive will be responsible for effectively selling across all levels of Oracle Inc. (including: CxO, Lines of Business and Individual Contributors). They will have a background in delivering large strategic wins, an expertise working with a diverse partner base and a consistent track record of exceeding goals.
Who You'll Work With
One Winning Team Engagement - Mature Leadership Skills: Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with large cross-functional teams (Services, Customer Value Acceleration team, Capital, Partners, etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers.
Who You Are
- Sales Leader with Deep Technical Knowledge - Ability to understand the technical needs of the customer in order to effectively sell.
- Experience in Web/Networking/Technical forums - Collaborating with key customer contacts at events such as NANOG.
- Experience in joint CoDevelopment of technical solutions - Ability to organize deep technical engagements key to driving sales.
- Go to Market Sales Model- Driving Business Meaningful /Customer Value Selling (engaging line of business and gaining sponsorship outside of IT), Strategic Account Planning, Business Disciplines and Challenger Sales strategies while ensuring alignment of current Area and Theater priorities.
- Driving Sales Achievement - Focusing on account and resource planning and allocation to drive sales attainment numbers. Accurately forecasting your monthly, quarterly and annual revenue streams; driving profitable growth.
- Financial Acumen & Performance - Analyzing your customer's financials to understand their pain points. Assessing consumption models needs per customer. Driving business planning and goal attainment.
- One Winning Team Engagement - Mature Leadership Skills: Effectively facilitating joint initiatives with large cross-functional teams (Services, Customer Value Acceleration team, Capital, Partners, etc.) and strategically engaging cross functional resources to achieve their goals and hit their numbers.
- Superior Customer Relationships and Leading Innovation - Building strong customer relationships inside and outside of IT that challenge them to see their business differently.
Desired Skills: * An aggressive self-starter with the ability to build executive relationships, articulate Cisco's product and business strategies, create demand and close deals. * Demonstrated knowledge of working with complex technical solutions including calling on key decision makers and all other technical and business influencers. * The ability to negotiate solutions and resolve issues with peers, partners and customers employing a Win/Win philosophy. * An ability to work with Product Engineering Teams in creating integrated solutions that address complex problems with a focus on the Cisco value proposition. * Must have keen ability to position turnkey solutions and articulate primary vendor strategies to senior customer Executives. * Shown experience in processes for successful account management including forecasting, quota over achievement, sales presentations, short term, mid-term and long term opportunity management. Minimum Qualifications * Requires a minimum BA degree or equivalent and 5+ years Account Management experience in a fast-paced, high-technology environment. * Some International travel is required.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.