Cisco Business Analyst (Intern) - United States in San Jose, California
Business Analyst (Intern) - United States
Location: San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s) RTP, NC - Boxborough, MA - Richardson, TX - Austin, TX - Pittsburgh, PA - Nashville, TN - Moorestown, NJ - Lawrenceville, GA
Area of Interest Information Technology
Job Type Intern
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1230701
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As a Business Analyst Intern for Cisco you will develop creative solutions for real business challenges. You will collaborate on multi-functional projects to identify areas for improvement. You will analyze internal processes, data, and problems and identify benefits from enabling new capabilities. Ultimately you will improve how Cisco operates and how we work together.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
At Cisco you will find a diverse group of people tackling business issues. We work with multi-functional teams to facilitate new business models and process improvements. Cisco employs the best so you will be surrounded by others as ambitious and dedicated as yourself.
WHO YOU ARE
• You are pursuing a bachelor’s or master's degree in Business, Management, Finance, Math, Accounting, Information Systems or related field
• You have a minimum of a 3.0 GPA or equivalent
• You have excellent analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• You have a high level of customer focus and service excellence as you seek practical and creative solutions
• You have strong collaboration skills with internal/external customers and multi-functional teams
• You have superb communication skills, “can do” attitude and a great teammate in global environment
• You have effective time-management skills and the ability to prioritize work assignments
At Cisco, each person brings their own unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - from launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
• We benefit everyone - we do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#univanalystjobs #Engineering #Finance #GBS #ISG #IT #Sales #Services #SupplyChain #STO #Security @WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.