Cisco Senior Full Stack Engineer - SaaS - Cloud Security in San Francisco, California
What You'll Do
Who You'll Work With
You will join a fast-moving, hardworking Engineering team where new features are delivered to customers multiple times a day. We apply our startup culture to solve the problems of a multi-billion-dollar enterprise business. We have a diverse set of skills, so you'll learn and grow every single day.
Who You Are
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Experience designing, implementing, and supporting a large-scale customer-facing web property or service.
- Experience in designing, developing and monitoring SaaS applications that operate at scale and are highly available.
- Experience working with public cloud infrastructures like AWS, GCP, Azure etc. Experience with EC2, S3, CloudFront, Lambda and Datastores like DynamoDB, RDS is highly desirable.
- Experience with infrastructure provisioning tools like Terraform, CloudFormation or Serverless etc. is highly desirable.
- Experience in monitoring SaaS applications 24/7.
- Experience in performance measurement, profiling and optimization of SaaS applications.
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins, Concourse or AWS Codebuild/Deploy)
- Experience with secure coding standard methodologies and remediation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Experience building (and supporting) web applications, microservices, and multi-datacenter applications.
- In-depth knowledge of object-oriented concepts, programming, and systems design.
- Understanding of various design patterns and Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Experience in mentoring and guiding junior engineers.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Please note this posting is to advertise potential job opportunities. This exact role may not be open today, but could open in the near future. When you apply, a Cisco representative may contact you directly if a relevant position opens.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.