Cisco Product Architect - GSP in San Francisco, California
Product Architect - GSP
Location: San Francisco, California, US
Area of Interest Information Technology
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Networking
Job Id 1211237
Please apply directly through the Meraki website using the link below. Any applications submitted through the Cisco Job site will not be looked at
The Cisco Meraki team is seeking a driven Product Architect to support the Cisco GSP organization enablement activities, events and alignment for our fast growing solution set.
Meraki is changing the way the industry thinks about networking, and evolving our Managed Services offerings, and you will support the charge to continue driving this change. You will be interlocking with many groups (Meraki, SPTG, Cisco GSP Sales, Sales Enablement, Strategy, Product Teams, Product Marketing, and Channels) to help the Cisco GSP ensure that:
1) Drive alignment with architecture and GTM strategies from GSP
2) GSP and the SP’s themselves are excited to include Meraki solutions in their core platforms, messaging, programs, channel/disti plays and within their large events
You are a domain expert in Cisco sales, GTM strategy and offer creation, and have a broad expertise as an evangelist for Meraki’s GTM and solution set, while still having a deep understanding of Cisco’s inter-workings across a wide range of matrixed organizations. You are exhilarated by technology and want to help create exceptional products.
In addition, you will need to be extremely creative in your approach, delivering unique and new ways to accelerate and scale programs, metrics and success measures to your cross-functional teams.
● Lead the charge for Cisco GSP sales enablement surrounding Meraki and the inclusion within the platforms, messaging, programs, plays, and incentives
● Work with the Cisco/Meraki GSP field to understand the best opportunities for net new Meraki only and hybrid service/solution creation.
● Work with regional Cisco marketing, GSP and Channel teams to drive adoption and awareness, with a deep coordination with the other Meraki teams that are focused on GSP (Product Marketing, Sales, Strategy, Sales Enablement, Channels)
● Gain feedback from the Cisco GSP teams on Meraki program evolution to help Meraki scale and accelerate
● Deep relationships within the leadership of the Cisco and Meraki GSP organization, Cisco Channels (GPO, APO, EPO, etc.) organizations
● Degree in CS, EE, or a related technical field
● 2-5 years of work experience with routing, switching and wireless solutions
● Ability to have a deep understanding of creating complex reporting/metrics schemas
● CCNP/CCIE routing/switching/security or above certifications is desired
● Experience in customer facing and cross-functional roles preferred
● Entrepreneurship, "can do" attitude, and ability and willingness to make an impact
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.