Cisco Strategic Engagement Representative in RTP, North Carolina
Strategic Engagement Representative
Location: RTP, North Carolina, US
Additional Location(s) US
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest AI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
Job Id 1248164
What You'll Do
Working in concert with Strategic Engagement Team (SET) Pursuit Lead, provides overarching pre-sales support in any manner needed to successfully keep the pursuit on track and moving forward in a efficient manner.
Who You'll Work With
Strategic Engagement Team (SET)
Who You Are
• BS / BS degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of Business Development experience
• Initiate the launching sequence of a new engagement, ensuring that program activities operate within the policies and procedures of the organization
• Oversee development of the artifacts for pursuit kickoff (eg: initial scope split, timeline, service delivery components)
• Drive resource map discussion, identify and fill any gaps
• Establish pursuit status update communication artifacts and related meetings
• Responsible for validation/rationalization of the Bill of Materials to ensure it matches the solution architecture, and are in the correct format for finance
• Develop the proposal deck framework based on the service strategy and initial content for submission to customer
• Develop Gate approval material and decks
• Project assets, create and prepare Box folder, smart sheet task list and project related objectives
• Drive execution of tasks within the SET task list plan for the entire pursuit and revise as necessary
• Drive external customer facing weekly cadence meetings
• Prepare for contract phase (e.g. prepare smart sheet, align assignments, prepare contract status deck)
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking aggressive risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unusual personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.