Cisco Customer Experience IC Project Manager in RTP, North Carolina
The CX Center Digital IC Project Manager will act as a change agent to facilitate Technical Services readiness programs and should be comfortable managing projects and speaking publicly to multiple audience types globally. The position will work on projects of moderate scope to ready support teams with a focus on the customer experience. This role will focus on using your project management and analytical skills to lead and assist in development of processes and work flows with the customer in mind. The successful candidate must work within deadlines of structured or unstructured programs, be flexible to business needs and have a dedication to completing high quality results on or ahead of schedule. He/she will be a positive great teammate, with high energy and the aim to collaborate.
- Works as a Technical Services champion with an eye on the customer experience across the organization and drive the TS perspective with teams and subject areas
- Communicate and supervise project status across tools enabling partners to make decisions and are aware of status, timelines, expectations, actions, risks and next steps
- Interacts regularly with senior managers, directors and, on occasion, vice presidents
- Work with business line sponsors, lead Program Managers and other Project managers to define and report Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Engage external departments as required insuring that customer operations is represented optimal.
- Leadership and the ability to collaborate in high pressure environments to develop solutions to complex supply chain problems in a timely manner to help resolve critical business problems.
- Proven ability to work within a cross-functional environment.
- Effectively lead multiple engagements in varying stages of fulfillment
Qualifications and Experience:
- Ability to multitask and have strong time management/organisational skills, exhibiting proficiencies such as self-motivation, accountability, sense of ownership, dedicated attitude and dedication to service perfection.
- A minimum of 5 years successful sales experience managing a large strategic account, building and developing sales relationships to a CXO level in a growing business environment such as Cisco or in a previous technology sales organization that included account managers and systems engineers.
- Practical understanding of project management methodologies (PMP, Six Sigma, etc.)
- Strong understanding of general business principles; business development, finance and sales/marketing as they relate to technical support
- Experience in a post-sales SaaS operations and readiness environment (support center highly preferred)
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, self-guided, multifaceted and fast paced environment
- Able to work through sometimes ambiguous and unstructured environments to attain objectives; a creative problem solver
- Possess a solid technical background and experience in a SaaS, Agile or Continuous delivery model
- Confirmed ability to work effectively both independently and in a team based environment
- Proven willingness to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- We are looking for self-starters, strong negotiation skills with multi-tasking abilities.
- PMP certification a plus
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products: Project, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.