Cisco Account Manager - Commercial Sales Texas 1295587 in Richardson, Texas
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything, from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have world impact. You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
- Develop and executes sales strategies and tactics that maximize Cisco opportunity within the customer environment. Align Cisco Solutions with Business Outcomes for our customers.
- Presents and leads customer’s in effective conversations to advance sales process.
- Defines, communicates and implements the Go to Market strategy for allocated segment - ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- Builds executive relationships within client base - articulates Cisco product and business strategies, creates the demand and leads customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- Ensures a high degree of Customer satisfaction with Cisco products and services while planning with accurate forecasting
- Develops and delivers accurate revenue forecasts in line with business objectives. Interacts with other Cisco teams (AS, CA, Cisco Capital, Verticals), to effectively demonstrate the Cisco value proposition
- Applies knowledge/skill to a range of activities; acts as a source of expertise for others in own product/sales area.
- Proactively act to evaluate client needs to identity solutions to non-standard tasks. Cisco VCX skills would be a plus
- Strategic planning opportunities to build qualified funnel
- Develops sales plans for own accounts that align with our company strategy
- Influence management to achieve their sales goals
Who you are:
- Experience in building sales propositions to clients
- Good Cisco product knowledge, services and solutions knowledge and three years account manager experience
- Strong eye for business
- Public Sector knowledge is helpful
- Comfortable at any level of an organization
- Exceptional selling skills in a complex matrix environment - selling to technical people.
- Excellent multi-tasking ability
- Excellent negotiation skills (commercial and technical)
- Influencing skills at all levels from the board room level to the buyer
- Understand client needs and ability to research client environment
- Determine solutions for their clients
- Actively creates business opportunities for Cisco Systems
- Demonstrated competence in using a variety of selling techniques.
- Strong target orientation
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills
- Has developed expertise in own sales area
- Relationship management skills
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.