Cisco Virtual Sales Specialist - Security 1246303 in North Sydney, Australia
Virtual Sales Specialist - Security 1246303
Location: North Sydney, NSW, Australia
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Security
Job Id 1246303
What You'll Do
Are you passionate about being challenged and appreciated while embarking in a dynamic career? In an environment where colleagues become friends, where managers actively coach and where creativity and ambition are valued?
You will build direct relationships with customers, will work closely with and use the selected channel partners to improve new sales opportunities and renewals within your territory. You will lead all aspects of sales while using state of the art technologies to remotely collaborate with customers and demonstrate new sales models (cloud, services & software) to help customers maximize their revenue.
The objective of the VSS is to align the daily activities with the sales strategic initiatives. In addition, it will help roles maximize efficiency, effectiveness, and productivity.
VSS will alternately focus, based on the needs of the business, the entire service sales cycle from lead generation to close. The assigned sales territory will be geographic and will focus Commercial customers.
This position centers around account management from an inside sales perspective. This position requires relationships with a diverse group of internal and external personnel in order to ensure transactions are completed accurately and in a timely manner.
This role focuses on achieving revenue goals; forecasting revenue accurately on a weekly, monthly, quarterly schedule; developing a pipeline of opportunities; creating account plans; and closing deals for a set of defined customers in a segment.
Approximately 50% of this salesperson’s time is selling to customers over the phone
The VSS role centers on account management and account selling via the telephone.
The core responsibilities of VSS can be divided into the following five functions
· Opportunity Identification and Management – Identifying new opportunities.
· Selling – Developing and proposing solutions for customers and closing these opportunities
· Deal Transactions and Closure – Driving all aspects of deal transactions to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner
· Relationships – Forming and maintaining relationships with internal & external partners
· Internal Organizational Engagements – Enhancing personal skills & abilities and maintaining the process via non-sales-related activities
Who You'll Work With
The Global Virtual Sales and Customer Success organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing sales teams and is the talent engine for Cisco Sales with diverse and motivated teams that consistently deliver profitable growth.
We serve our customer life-cycle through a series of selling motions to drive higher value and an optimal experience from Cisco solutions. We are a dynamic and international team that brings excitement to the sales floor every single day. We connect Cisco customers with solutions that can transform their businesses and change the world for the better.
We will provide you with a platform for success including mentoring, training and on-the-job learning that will strongly support you in your career advancement. You will discover a creative, flexible and award-winning working environment using the latest Cisco technology to enable and empower you to perform to the very best of your abilities. Our teams adapt quickly in response to market changes and we are all highly encouraged to give back to our local communities.
Who You Are
If you love selling in a changing environment, are achievement-oriented and believe in performance rewards for exceeding annual sales goals though strong collaboration with partners and internal stakeholders, we have a place for you.
Our minimum requirements for this role
· Highly Interactional & Transactional, Highly X-functional, persuasive
· High Impact Communication Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others’ thoughts and actions.
· Building Influential Relationships Working collaboratively with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
· Customer Focus Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Developing the Pipeline Applying knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing, and monitoring a course of action to accomplish broad territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build
a strong pipeline.
· CXO Relevancy Adding value by proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer/partner, conveying a firm understanding of the customer’s/partners business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by building rapport and credibility; effectively influencing other people to accept a solution; clearly connecting solutions to business needs.
· Negotiation Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
· Sales insight and strong relationships, fiscal savvy
· E2E process knowledge Opportunity to Cash to Entitle
· Grow Services process knowledge
· Policies, Systems, Processes, Tools Forecast and deal risk management concepts
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.