Cisco EMEAR Collaboration Marketing Manager – Demand Generation Marketing Manager in London, United Kingdom
The Marketing Manager role is a dynamic role for a creative, results-driven B2B demand generation marketer. This is a role that is perfect for a strong overall marketing athlete, with experience ranging from digital campaigns, field marketing, and campaign management. This person should have strong organizational skills and a balanced understanding of corporate marketing, field marketing, and channel activities. Key responsibilities include managing and supporting marketing programs ranging from webinars, email, social media, digital marketing, event planning, and customer engagement to drive increased market adoption and meet revenue goals.
What you’ll do:
You will be responsible for developing and implementing a program of marketing campaigns and initiatives that generate a regular flow of marketing qualified leads from either target prospects, or cross-sell opportunities within existing customers.
You will create and adapt engaging content and marketing initiatives to engage with our collaboration community to drive awareness and demand - include copywriting for emails, social media, landing pages, Eloqua and Salesforce campaigns and marketing collateral. These demand generation programs will align to the Collaboration buyer's journey to move demand from awareness all the way through to closed business.
You will work on account-based marketing activities, events, customer advocacy and product placement programs that support the sales team. You will ensure sales are fully enabled to maximize the conversion of marketing qualified leads to pipeline opportunities.
Who You'll Work With
You will work within the Collaboration Demand Generation team, focused on EMEAR and partnering with country marketing leaders, segmentation experts, content and product marketers, digital channel managers, and testing and analytics teams to craft an extraordinary customer experience.
Who You Are
You have experience with business and marketing strategy across Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia. You are fluent in both English and may have a second language. You are a well-rounded marketer that can run campaigns and cross-channel integration. You have proven experience in marketing strategy and implementation including demand generation. You use tools, processes, and best practices to drive the user journey strategy, including planning, execution, and optimization across integrated channels. You have the ability to develop actionable insights from data in order to influence business decisions. You can synthesize results from various sources of information to provide recommendations
Key Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business, or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years of demand generation marketing experience
- Experience managing events
- An established track record of developing impactful marketing content from conception through to execution
- Experienced in all stages of creating a successful content campaign i.e. planning, strategy, execution, and distribution
- Strong and creative writer - experienced in copywriting and editing whilst adhering to brand and tone of voice guidelines
- A natural communicator.
- A highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational requirements.
- Strong project, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong experience in collaboration with global and country teams in driving regional execution
- Strong presentation and communication skills in presenting to cross-functional teams
- Strong project management skills with ability to execute marketing programs from planning, conceptualization, execution and measurement
- Fluent in English
- Ability to travel to company, industry, and event locations
- Strong project management skills and able to work to deadlines
- Fast learner and agile
- Entrepreneurial work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Team player
- Strong understanding of lead and campaign systems
- Strong understanding of marketing automation (Eloqua) best practices.
- Speak another European Language
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.