Cisco Virtual Partner Account Manager (Belgium market) in Diegem, Belgium
Virtual Partner Account Manager (Belgium market)
Location: Diegem, Brabant, Belgium
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1231631
What You'll Do
As a Virtual Partner Account Manager you’ll be part of Cisco’s (virtual) sales organization. Your mission is to grow Cisco’s reseller sales channel. Together with our business developers and distribution partners, you’ll spot, welcome and develop our future reseller rockstars.
In essence you’ll work together with companies that sell IT solutions to customers and that provide services on those solutions. You will help these companies set their first steps in a close partnership with Cisco, and consult them on how they can use our technology to transform and grow their business.
Don’t worry, you don’t need to be a tech guru: we’ll teach you all the technical knowledge & skills you need. You mainly need to have a nose for business, be sociable and have good communication and negotiation skills.
· Align closely with Cisco’s distribution partners to spot resellers with great potential
· Be the Cisco point of contact for those partners: welcome them to our resale channel, help them grow and build a profitable business around Cisco’s solutions.
· Drive strategic alignment between partners, distributors & Cisco’s sales teams to maximize sales & business success
· Spot & understand key industry trends and dynamics, communicate these to your partners
· Assist Partners in implementing strategies and planning
Who You Are
You are a high-energy person, with the natural gift to spark people’s enthusiasm wherever you go. You like teamwork and are good at coordinating and communicating with various teams (partners, distributors, Cisco). You’re passionate about how businesses are organized, how they market their solutions and how they help their customers. What’s more, you like to think along with the partners and advise them on how they can enrich and improve their business.
As part of the sales team, you thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, and you like exceeding annual sales goals. “Pressure makes diamonds” is your motto.
If this could be a description of you, then we have a place for you!
Our minimum requirements for this role
· BS/BA or equivalent
· Fluent English and Flemish, French conversational.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, good knowledge of basic IT tools (Microsoft excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
· Strong negotiating and influencing skills
· Ability to engage at the management level of all organizations
· Eager to continuously learn and sharpen your skills
· Proven ability to respond and manage challenges in a dynamic business environment.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
· We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
#LI - PRIORITY
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.