Cisco Cloud Software Test Engineer - Java, Selenium-Collab in Bangalore, India
Cloud Software Test Engineer - Java, Selenium-Collab
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of Interest Engineer - Software
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest Collaboration, Video
Job Id 1241987
Software Test Engineer - Java, Python, VOIP
WHO You are:
A Smart, Curious, Challenge-seeking Software Engineer
Passionate about Cloud Micro-services, DevOps technologies, AI/ML/Analytics
Willing to jump in, learn and contribute in a global team of awesome engineers
WHO We are:
Cisco Collaboration Technology Group - India Development Centre was established recently with a strong commitment to heavily invest in the industry-leading Cloud Collaboration solutions. 95% of Fortune 500 companies use Cisco Collaboration (290,000 customers) with 2 Billion minutes per month on Cisco Webex meetings!
We are building smart, creative teams, tapping into the vast local talent, empowered to work on the latest, cutting-edge cloud technologies, micro-services based architectures, DevOps, CI/CD methodologies and AI/ML based analytics platforms and solve business critical, challenging problems. This is the perfect time to join the wold-class teams at the early stage of the India Development Centre to help define, contribute and shape the Collaboration Engineering India identity.
WHAT You would learn here:
· Building tools and frameworks to increase efficiency of issue triaging and debugging.
· Developing monitoring systems using various test metrics.
· Creating and maintaining automated tests, and contributing to our test infrastructure.
· Maintenance and monitoring of our Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline.
WHAT skills are required:
· Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming in Python/Java
· Knowledge on test automation frameworks such as TestNG.
· Knowledge on tools such as Selenium, AutoIT, SIPP, JMeter, Wireshark.
· Hands on experience with VOIP technologies such as SIP, RTP, H.323.
· Experience working with RESTful APIs, JSON etc.
· Experience in source control management such as GitHub/SVN
· Flexibility, dynamism, passion for technology and continuous learning.
· Ability to self-motivate and a strong desire to learn.
· Ability to handle multiple competing priorities.
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
· Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner.
· Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment.
WHAT skills are desired:
Domain expertise in Telecom, Voice/Video related technologies like SIP, SDP, RTP/RTCP
Working knowledge of cloud technologies, DevOps.
Experience with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, InfluxDB.
Experience with Docker.
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.